2012年1月20日金曜日

Santyoume no yuuhi

Yesterday, I watched "Santyoume no yuuhi" on TV. It is Japanese movie. The story is about the town before about 50years ago. It is very nice movie, and I was very moved to watch it. We can see the view of the old day of Japan.
In the movie, there was an interesting scene. In the scene, young child tumbled, and his cloth teared. At then, his mather mended it. I think today we are apt to throw away the cloth when the cloth teared. Certainly, some people mend it, but most doesn't do it. I think it is good for environment to mend the cloth and use again.
In the recent, Japan became a developed country. We are blessed with many foods and products, everything. So I think we forget the importance of all things. We should remind it again. And we also should do recycle or reuse more. These things are very important for us. That is my opinion.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿