2012年1月19日木曜日

Fair trade

I learned about fair trade today. I already know it, but I didn't know the detail of it. Fair trade is one of the action which decreases unfair trade and prevents the gap between northern countries and southern countries to expand. I feels fair trade is very important for us. I think the gap between northern and southern countries produces bad emotion to northern countries people in minds of southern countries people. The bad emotion may cause conflicts and prejudice. So decreasing the gap is most important task. And I think fair trade is very nice solution of the task. What we must do first is to find fair trade shops and buy fair trade products.

1 件のコメント:

  1. In Sukiya, where I work part-time job, there are fair trade coffee. I didn't know the meaning of fair trade at first, but after I studied it, I'm proud of Sukiya very much.

    返信削除