2011年12月27日火曜日

Looking back upon this year

 A few days passing, this year is going to end. So, I tried to look back upon this year. I learned many things in environmenttal ethics class. Specially, I'm intrested in food mile. Today we eat many foreign foods without we know where the food came from. It's said that the foreign foods are very cheap, but we shouldn't forget a lot CO2 are emitted buring transportation. It's clear that domestic foods are better for environment than foreign foods. After I learded it, I changed my shopping style. When I go shopping, I try to buy domestic foods.
I leaned many things in this class. It's very important things for me and us. I wanna study more things, and make use of it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. How nice you are!!!
    After I learned that eating domestic foods was good for environment, I didn't change my shopping style. I must think about environment more seriously!!

    返信削除